Alexsander built the "Glucose tracker & Diabetic diary. Your blood sugar", "Headache Diary", and "Blood Pressure Tracker & Checker - Cardio journal" apps as an Ad Supported app. This SERVICE is provided by Gorsky Alexsander Vladimirovich at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding my policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use my Service.
Personal data refers to personally identifiable information that specifically identifies you as an individual (e.g. your name, email address). We do NOT collect, store or use any of your Personal Data.
If you contact us by email, then we will use your email address only for the purpose of contacting you. This will be only in response to a communication from you.
User Entered Data
All data entered into the applications by you remain on your device. We never pass this data and we never use it.
Information Collection and Use
I may share Your Personal Information with third parties that perform certain services on our behalfs, such as our authorized service providers or analytics providers. In general, the third-party providers engaged by us will only collect, use and disclose Your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us, e.g. facilitating our Service, arranging marketing campaigns on Our behalf, and analyzing how our Service is used. You can learn more about the main service providers with whom we may share Your Personal Information as described above hereunder, along with links to such service providers’ privacy policies, which we recommend You read, depending on whether You use the App.
Provide and deliver the products, services, and functionality that you request process transactions, and send you related information.
Monitor and analyze trends and usage, Develop, improve, and refine products, services, and functionality, Personalize the Services by providing advertisements, content, or features that match user profiles or interests.
- Google Play Services
- Appodeal - By using our Apps, you may be offered advertising content;
- Google Analytics - our mobile applications can use Google Analytics to help analyze how users behave with our applications. We mainly look out how long users have spent in the applications, how many screens were displayed, and the location(Country/Region) of our users. This information is then used to evaluate the use of our applications and to improve usability;
- However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies with respect to the information we are required to provide to them for Your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that You read their privacy policies so that You can understand the manner in which Your Personal Information will be handled by these providers. For example, Apple and Google may be two such third-party companies that provide payments and they can be contacted through their websites: https://www.apple.com and https://play.google.com.
International Data Transfers
Please note that our business is global, so when You provide Personal Information through our Service, the information may be sent to servers located in different countries around the world.
Android device permissions used
This is a complete list of permissions requested by the latest version of the app. This list will be updated as the set of necessary permissions and the intents of their usage change.
- Network communication (ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, BILLING, INTERNET, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE)
- Purpose: Permissions are required to make a purchase through Google Play billing service, to use As Services.
- Storage (WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE, READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE)
- Purpose: Permissions are required due to backup/restore purposes, to write backup data to the Storage.
- Alarms (com.android.alarm.permission.SET_ALARM)
- Purpose: For settings notifications, reminders, and alarms.
- Alarms reinstall (android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED)
- Purpose: For settings notifications, reminders, and alarms after device reboot.
- Activity recognition (android.permission.ACTIVITY_RECOGNITION, com.google.android.gms.permission.ACTIVITY_RECOGNITION)
- Purpose: Permission is required for the Google Fit synchronization, to write down workouts progress, calories expended during training sessions.
I want to inform you that whenever you use my Service, in the case of an error in the app I collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing my Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third-party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
I may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
I want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
I value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
This Service does not address anyone under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 16. If we discover that a child under 16 has provided us with Personal Information, we shall take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account. If You are a parent or a guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us so that we will be able to take the necessary actions.
Acceptance of the terms
Last Updated: June 21st, 2021